A lot has been achieved so far this weekend. I made my newly invented world-famous pasta on Friday, went to Steve and Amy's wedding on Saturday at noon, and went to China's fireworks on Saturday night. Yesterday I went to do tons of grocery shopping, and tons of house shopping. I think I ran into the house of my dreams. I guess the fact that the last place didn't work out wasn't a loss at all. However, for this "unexpected" change, is this a good sign or bad sign of some kind? Or do I just worry too much that this change is something normal to happen? Regardless, I really hope things will go well, because I know this place can bring me a lot of happiness. God, I present this in Your hand. Please look after us.
There are still so much more that needs to be done.... Hopefully I can mark this one thing off my checklist at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment