Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"I already gave my best, and I have no regrets at all"

My dream place was sold. However, we did everything we could. We were the first ones to see the place. We were the first ones to make an offer. Uncle presented in person twice with our offers. We threw out extra cash for the place. However, even with our very best, that was not good enough. The other buyer barely had any subjects, and they probably had it all in cash. Maybe this is God's plan. I really tried my very best, so it is just very unfortunate that it did not happen the way I want it. Perhaps there is a better opportunity somewhere, some time, when everyone is more ready for it. The best usually happens when you are not looking too hard. I will continue to try my best and hope for the best. Please provide me with strength and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment