I haven't been a very good Christian (if at all), but God has been a good Father and He listens to me. I was really really upset about our future, but God sent someone to let me approach the problem with a different perspective, and at the same time another positive respond was received. I really hope this is the last time I need to fight a battle alone.
The place I liked has an accepted offer already. :( I guess it is alright since there is no urgency of moving out. Maybe there will even be a better place waiting out there for us. Since I have been looking more already, I can tell what is good and what is not good, what I like and what I don't like, and whether the price is reasonable. God, I have told you my goals, please look out for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment